- Distributed cache system designed especially to cooperate with Mediation Platforms.
- Sub-millisecond performance of single read-write operation.
- In-memory cache solution ensuring maximum safety and performance by data replication and periodical persistency.
The elements of Mediation@FastCache farm (in-memory cache instances) are based on RedisIO technology. The state persisted in the cache can be shared by several instances of Mediation modules enabling them to work in Active-Active mode.
The scalability is realized using special Hash-based algorithm providing constant access time to data. The new nodes can be added dynamically. If a cluster is extended, MediateIT@FastCache will execute cache re-balancing process during regular processing.
The MediateIT@FastCache farm can be integrated with Mediation platforms using standard HTTP/REST protocol. Cache optimization parameters, such as persistence and mirroring are defined in external Redis.IO configuration layer.
Diameter Routing (Redundant in Active-Active mode)
- The Mediation can host copies of Diameter workflows acting as redundant Diameter endpoints in Active-Active mode.
- As session state is shared between all running instances. Ongoing session can be continued on any endpoint in case of any mediaiton module fails.