The great number of events that the banks deal with everyday represents the challenge for the effective application mechanisms. It is impossible for the banks to make the real-time decisions with respect to such huge amount of data without aggregated data on the customers, their devices and locations.
Easily accessible summary of the customer initiated transactions, transaction, devices and locations correlation, when there is limited time for decision.
- Central database on customers from individual business areas
- Faster identification of interdependencies between entities under monitoring
- Customer profile data display from multiple platform modules
- Object relations identification, i.e. between customers, accounts, devices and locations
- Graphic visualization of object relations with the use of selected filters
- Object search based on specific criteria, based on aggregated data and customers’ behavior
- Review of object related alerts